I found out how to make my own.
Even better, it spins! :) You can even use the plate just as a cake board/stand.
DIY Cake Turn TableWhat you need
- Microwave plate (can be old or new, it can even be the one you currently use)
- Microwave spinner (The thing under the plate)
- Take it out of the microwave; it should come out easily, no tugging or pulling needed.
- Place it on the table so it places evenly. If it has a little spout like mines does, put it over something like a vase or bowl (or something with a hole in the middle.). Make sure it is a perfect circle, otherwise it probably won't be even.
- Plop your cakes on and decorate.
- When your done, use a spatula to lift the cake up and put it on your cake board.
- When your done using it, clean it and DRY IT COMPLETELY, then put it back in the microwave.